Our club was organized in 1942 and it has been said that the BC Wildlife Federation found its roots here. As a club we affiliate with the BCWF and membership for the BCWF comes with your SOSA membership. If you are into archery we can get you set up with a membership with the BC Archery Association as well. Our main mission is Conservation.
Our Members includes, lovers the outdoors, hikers, campers, nature photographers, fishermen, archers, long gun enthusiasts, short gun enthusiasts, black powder enthusiasts, trap shooters, competitive shooters, hunters, Conservation Officers, RCMP Officers, Customs Officers, ATVers, snowmobilers, and most off all conservationists.
- Membership is for the current year - January to December there is no reduction in the price later in the year
- Membership in SOSA gives members full use of any and all ranges such as archery, pistol, rifle, trap, 22, and black powder.
- Activities include: Trophy Measuring, Game Banquet, Sheep Count, C.O.R.E. program, Mel Shannon Trap Shoot, Black Powder Rendezvous; Club Fishing Camp Out, Turkey Shoots.
- News letters are sent out by email.
- Membership in SOSA also includes membership in B.C. Wildlife Federation which includes $2,000,000 excess personal liability insurance for outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, hunting, lawful shooting, archery, lawful use of an ATV, use of a watercraft up to 26 feet in length, with motors not more than 100 H.P.
- Reduced hotel rates and air fare discounts
- The Outdoor Edge Magazine
- Discounts on merchandise and limited edition prints
- Discounts to attend BCWF events
- Complimentary BCWF decal
2020 MEMBERSHIPS Available at:Oliver - Century 21 - Amos Realty, across the street from Subway
Oliver Range - 11am Tuesday & Saturday Trap & Sunday Sporting Clays
Oliver Range - 7pm – 2nd Tuesday of the month at executive meetings
BY MAIL: SOSA co/George Memberships
352 Sportsmens Bowl Road Oliver BC V0H1T5
2020 Rates Fees
Family* (spouses and children) -$140
Family includes husband and wife or two adult partners and children under 18 living at the same dwelling. Each must have a membership card for insurance.
Regular 18 to 64 - $100
Senior 65 and over - $ 90
Junior under the age of 18 - $ 70
Payable in cash or cheque only. Please have exact payment at time of purchase.
Our outlets are doing our club a big service so lets help them out.
Status: Family (husband-wife-child) of each person registered)
Do you own handguns (for in house info only)
Membership Chair: George Karpinsky – 250 498 4881 email@example.com
GuestsThis club is for members and for us to continue we must ask that if you bring a guest from the local area that that guest be restricted to 3 visit after that it would be expected that that person join the club.
If your guests are from out of the area we don't expect a membership from them but all guests must sign in our book at the Entrance.
It is imperative that all guests accompanied by a member sign (using their name NOT Guest) into the sign in book at the entrance to the property while using the facility. The Club pays a fee for every guest (for insurance and liability reasons) and we must know who and when you have guests.
Please don't abuse this amazing privilege.